This week was a short week. Our blog didn’t have as many posts. People had days off. However, that doesn’t mean it lacks impact. There were three IN-Spirations this week from three extremely inspiring individuals.
- Elie Wiesel taught us to “Think higher, feel deeper” and listen to those who have a story to tell.
- Elon Musk showed us that it’s not enough to just create something that fixes a problem. To be an icon, you must also find a way to inspire others.
- Malala Yousafzai proved that no matter how small you think you are, you can change the world.
These topics were chosen with extreme care leading up to today’s IN-Spiration challenge.
This week’s challenge is:
Change the World!
I don’t mean you should create an Earth shattering peace agreement unlike any other at the G20 Summit. Although, if you do, that’s fantastic. What I am talking about is changing the world one small, good deed at a time.
- Help a friend with a project.
- Walk a little old lady across the street.
- Volunteer at a homeless shelter.
- Donate old clothes you don’t need.
- Play with puppies and yes, that is a legitimate volunteer opportunity.
Taking a moment to get out of your head. Breaking away from the stress of work and life will help you see the world from a new perspective. It changes the way you think and react to your community. Allow it to inspire how your company can go from being another cog in the industrial machine into an inspirational influence.
Our In-spiration Challenges are meant to push the limits of our followers so they can inspire themselves as entrepreneurs and human beings.
What is “In-spiration?” In addition to creating custom content for entrepreneurs, Write Mind Media LLC is dedicated to helping business professionals create inspiring brands. We help them to become better business professionals and human beings through inspirational quotes, an in-depth look at how these ideas can help you in business, and developing weekly challenges to push our readers to do better.